Maintaining high standards.
Since the Museum began, its volunteers have strived to maintain high standards whether in terms of safety, of vehicle integrity, of service to the public and of financial probity. Many of the documents appearing in this Online Library have been in existence for a long time, all have been reviewed prior to their placement here and some gaps have been filled by some new documents. The alphabetical list on this page shows the duties expected of our volunteers in particular roles, all are significant in their training.
4 most recently changed documents in this category.
- Conductor Training Curriculum - v1.3
- Driver Training Curriculum - v1.4
- Gaining and Recognising Competencies - v 1.0
- Position Description – Conductor v1.4
- Position Description – Non-Traffic Tram Driver v1.0
- Position Description – OIC v1.7
- Position Description – Operations Manager - v1.2
- Position Description – Rail Safety Manager and Deputy Rail Safety Manager - v1.5
- Position Description – Traffic Manager - v1.2
- Position Description – Tram Driver - v1.4
- Rail Safety Watcher and Track Awareness Course - v1.7
- Rolling Stock Mechanical Standards-v1.1
- Rollingstock register - v1.21
- Tramway Track Standard - v1.9