Maintaining high standards.
Since the Museum began, its volunteers have strived to maintain high standards whether in terms of safety, of vehicle integrity, of service to the public and of financial probity. Many of the documents appearing in this Online Library have been in existence for a long time, all have been reviewed prior to their placement here and some gaps have been filled by some new documents. The alphabetical list on this page shows the duties expected of our volunteers in particular roles, all are significant in their training.
4 most recently changed documents in this category.
- STM6044 Conductor Training Curriculum - v1.3
- STM6122 Driver Training Curriculum - v1.4
- STM6183 Gaining and Recognising Competencies - v 1.0
- STM6146 Historical Tram Operations – v1.11 - STM6145
- STM6053 Position Description – Conductor v1.4
- STM6101 Position Description – Non-Traffic Tram Driver v1.0
- STM6060 Position Description – OIC v1.3
- STM6118 Position Description – Operations Manager - v1.2
- STM6117 Position Description – Rail Safety Manager and Deputy Rail Safety Manager - v1.5
- STM6119 Position Description – Traffic Manager - v1.2
- STM6058 Position Description – Tram Driver - v1.4
- STM6026 Rolling Stock Mechanical Standards-v1.1
- STM6065 Rollingstock register - v1.21
- STM6024 Tramway Track Standard - v1.6